Our bowling club is ideally situated in the middle of Great Malvern and adjacent to Priory Park and the famous Malvern theatres. We have a spectacular view, from our Green, of Malvern Priory and the magnificent Malvern Hills and there is plenty of space for spectators to view the action.
The Club opened on 1st July 1937 and the Club green was constructed on the site of a large demolished house in Orchard Road, adjacent to the Priory Park and Winter Gardens. Although never having had a high membership the Club has however had County bowling successes in the past.
In 1996 the Club benefited from a “Sport & Arts” grant, and with additional help from the Malvern Hills District Council the pavilion was refurbished, extending the changing rooms and function room.
We are a progressive club which offers activities for all types of bowlers, from those who just wish to keep fit in good friendly company, to those who want to improve and tone their skills of bowling in order to compete at the higher levels.
New Members are always welcome, and free of charge they can give the game a try and see if it is for them.