From the 4th August roll-ups will be played from 2 pm on a Tuesday and Friday. Games will be organised in triples with a maximum of 18 players on the green at anytime.
Scoring will be done on a paper scorecards and bowlers should maintain the club’s social distancing rules whilst at the club (please download from the links below).
For the rest of the week pre-booking of sessions is required and only the following playing formats are permitted in accordance with Government guidelines:
- Individuals playing bowls on their own on a single rink
- Singles (no marker)
- Pairs (no marker)
- Triples (no marker)
These additional rules must be adhered to:
- Social distancing rules must be strictly adhered to; you must remain at least two metres apart from other bowlers (who are not part of your household) at all times.
- Three rinks are going to be made available for play on the green. Play will be on alternate rinks for example play on rinks 1, 3 & 5 to ensure that players can maintain social distancing when playing. A schedule of the rinks to play each day has been provided (see below).
- A maximum of eighteen players are allowed on club premises at any one time (assuming average of six people per rink who are not from the same household).
- No visitors/spectators/markers are to be admitted to the club.
- Please bring any drinks or food that may need with you as the kitchen will be out of bounds.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser and gloves if you can.
- No short mat until further notice.
- All players must have pre-booked a session on the green before going to the club (click here to access the booking system).
The following documents should be read and you must be prepared to abide by the content of these documents whilst at the club for your own safety and the safety of others.